Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

(more) catching up

-Hannah Grace was sick Tuesday and Wednesday of last week, and I on Thursday and Friday. Nothing major, just a small bug, but it was enough to leave me utterly exhausted by Friday night. 

-Drove to my Mom's on Friday night, had breakfast with John's brother Stephen and his wife Laura Saturday morning (and we did a little discount store shopping), then drove back to my Mom's house for the rest of the afternoon. That evening we all went to my aunt and uncle's house for a bonfire/weenie roast/chili. I hadn't been to one in several years, so I was happy John was willing to make the drive just for this event (we actually didn't know we'd be seeing Stephen and Laura until the day before). After we finished eating, my uncle had a trailer with small hay bales hooked up to his truck, and he took us all on a hayride! We managed to drop Hannah Grace's pacifier right before we got on the trailer, but she actually did really good without it. Once we got back from the ride, John, Hannah Grace, and I had to drive back to Jackson so John could be at church early to play drums. That was fun to watch, especially since his playing on Sunday mornings doesn't happen very often. 

. . . well, I guess y'all are caught up, because today is Monday, and all I've done is organize Hannah Grace's winter dresses, go to Wal-Mart, and eat lunch with John. My posts should be more consistent this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment