Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day!

It's not every day you get to blog on the 29th of February, so I wanted to write up a quick post!

Look what I did today!
There's a color filter on the left picture; they're actually the color depicted on the right. 
When I was pregnant with Hannah Grace, I saw the pants on the left on a clearance rack at Target. They were a 2T, but I thought for $1.25, they'd be worth hanging on to for a couple of years. Fast forward to today. I tried the pants on Hannah Grace, and while they fit in in the waist, they were too long in the length. I thought about just hemming them, but when I considered the coming warm weather and the fact we're having a boy in a couple of months (thus 2T girl pants would be useless after this summer), I decided to cut them at the knee, serge the ends, fold up, and sew! Voila! Shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment