Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Catch Up

One of these days, I'll be a more consistent blogger. 

We took a week to visit our family and friends in Middle Tennessee this earlier this month, and despite having taken my camera with me, I did not take a single picture.
One of these days, I'll also be a more consistent photographer-of-my-daily-life. 

 Ozzie is still sleeping wonderfully at night (last night he had a six hour stretch-- too bad Hannah Grace cried off and on for two hours of it. I think her two year molars are making their presence known). He is staying awake for longer stretches during the day, and I've even gotten a couple of little sweet smiles from him. 

Hannah Grace has had a huge language explosion over the last few weeks. Not only is her everyday vocabulary increasing, but she has also learned her colors (red, blue, green, purple, yellow, orange, and pink). We are also in the process of teaching her to count; she can repeat numbers 1-10, but I'm working with her to understand that each number represents a quantity. It's been fun!

John and I are finding a new groove with two children, but it has been far easier than the first time around. 

So thankful for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment