Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

sneak peek

Ta-da!


I've been spending a lot of my time sewing little things for Hannah Grace, and these pants were the first of my projects. I saw this adorable cat fabric on my first trip to Jo-Ann (I won't tell you just how many times I've been in that store in the two weeks they've been open, but it's ridiculous), and loved it. My mom made a pair of flannel pants for Hannah Grace last winter using a cat printed material, and they were so cute on her, see?


I'm not much of a cat person, but kitty cat material is just too sweet to pass up! In fact, I have another kitty printed fabric waiting to be made into matching pants for Hannah Grace and Emilee!

I'm thisclose to finishing my first 'real' dress (i.e. not a pillowcase dress) for Hannah Grace and am super pleased with how it's turning out. I'll definitely be sharing that (and the other pair of pants I've sewn) in a couple of days1

No comments:

Post a Comment